Where to head for make up tips and tricks



When I was growing up I constantly tried out all the makeup tips in the magazines.... for example egg white as a make up base (it cracks) and honey as a method of cleaning your pores (actually works and is less messy than you would think).... well nowadays I like to stick with what I know.

This is a make up artist I was lucky enough to work with on two photoshoots in San Francisco.
Her website is as follows lilyluvcosmetics (click on the name to be brought directly to her site).

Recently she posted the following on her blog, its about tips on how to reuse your old mascara wands and its really clever, I guarantee you all have at least 1 old mascara lying around... I have about 8, so goodness knows how many tricks I could do! :) Links for the article and her Facebook page below...

Lily luv cosmetics blog- makeup tips and tricks
Facebook page for Lily Luv Cosmetics



0 comments:

Post a Comment